Machine Seated Leg Extension
Many of you have reached out saying that you want to work out, but are intimidated to go to the gym. One of the reasons why you're intimidated is because you don't know how to use the equipment. Make sure to visit your YouTube channel for more videos like the one below!
1) Before starting ensure that the machine pads have contact with the insteps “laces” of feet. Making sure legs, and feet are hip-width apart and parallel to one another.
2) Place both hands on the side handles.
3) Start by slowly extending knees with control. Do not lock out knees.
4) Lower legs with control to starting position.
5) Repeat movement for 8-12 repetitions.
Leave a Reply.
About the Author
Ryan Lockard, CSCS*D, CSPS*D is the Founder and CEO of Specialty Athletic Training. He is accredited by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and a Certified Special Populations Specialist. Lockard is a member of the board of directors for the Autism Society of America and the advisory board for the NSCA Oregon chapter.